– Charge your Samsung SM-G928F Galaxy S6 Edge Plus battery to more than 80%
– Copy any stored data on your phone’s internal memory in case you want to keep them
– It is recommended to do Factory Reset before installing the Rooted firmware
– Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC (If it is not already installed)
– Enable USB Debugging Mode in your phone settings
– Odin3 Flasher.
– Samsung SM-G928F Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Rooted Firmware.
Samsung SM-G928F Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Rooting Steps:
– Extract the Samsung SM-G928F Rooted Firmware, You will get *.TAR.MD5 file.
– Run Odin3.exe flasher as administrator.
– Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked.
– Click on AP button and select the extracted *.tar.md5 file.
– Turn off your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, And wait for 15 seconds.
– Put the phone into Download Mode.
– Connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable.
– Wait until Odin3 detects the COM port number of your connected phone.
– Click on Start button to install the Rooted firmware into the SM-G928F Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
– Do nothing until Odin3 reboots your phone.
– Your phone will be rebooted automatically, So wait for it.
– When you see PASS! Word in green at Odin3 flasher, You can disconnect the phone.
– Congratulations, You have rooted your Samsung SM-G928F Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
– Done, Now you have SuperSU app installed on your phone.
– Make sure to download the suitable firmware version for your phone.
– Keep in mind that you are going to use this ROM on your own Responsibility.
– In case your phone stuck at Bootloop, Then you can reflash it with any Stock Firmware to fix it.